the incredibly intelligent words of my (almost) 21month old niece after she dropped my phone on the floor the other day at her daycare.
the funny thing is, when she dropped my phone I wasn't even mad.. I was just amazed that she said that sentence. I don't know about you but its not to often that I see little kids here age talking like that and actually knowing what they're saying. It ridiculous how much how much see knows and how quickly she learns. So I tell my sister(her mom) and my mom, and they're like "yea..awww..nicee" pretty much like telling me that its old news to them. And it sucks because I'm used to having her around everyday. morning. afternoon. night. she was my boo. my little shadow following me to my room, messing up and breaking my stuff, climbing my bed. I'm used to seeing every single stage of her life, and all the new things she learns. And now since i've been at school I feel like I'm missing a lot. Like when i saw her the other day she looked like such a big kid. walking around her daycare saying intelligible words and sentences and what not. I don't know maybe I'm over reacting... but all I know is that I miss her soo much. As much as a pest that she can be, she's the only person in the whole world that can make me smile anytime, any day, anywhere. The other day I was asked the question "who's your biggest inspiration right now" and I answered my niece.. the guy looked at me funny and told me that I was weird but in a way she is. Like when I'm upset, or doing bad in school or something.. I want to do and be better for her. She stays copying the things I do. So i want to be the best person that I can be so then see can be the best she can be. I want her to grow up to be greattt and I know that if I'm not doing my best she just might think that its okay not to be good because Tati isn't... iono.. do I sounds silly?... I'm just being honest.. I don't know. I love that girl like crazy and she amazes me. just the little things she does...
newhooooo christmass is comin ya I know its supppper duppper early but I want to get her a supper supper awesome present because this year she can actually understand it a lot more that last year.. AND her birthday is like a month later.... so what should I get her? I was thinking a tricycle or something?
PS: I am NAHT happy... why? because I came home for the weekend and guess what... my sister her husband AND my niece (Jordyn.. i forgot to say her name earlier) decided to go to D.C. ... greattt just greatt! :-(
peaceee
leave you with a quote (that has absolutly nothing to do what I just wrote about) -->
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." -Robert Frost
No comments:
Post a Comment