soo. my first blog post... EVER hah.
I don't really know what this is supposed to be about... this blogging business.
so I'm just going to write.
newhoo heres a poem. I wrote one line and couldn't go to sleep until I had a finished product. ya so I'm going to post that finished product that is my poem.. enjoy. and lemme know what you think
P.S. - I recored myself speaking it.... lol yes I'm whispering.. it's 333am and my roomie is ASLEEP, as should I, but whatever.
Product of SILENCE
but now I choose to speak.
To express my words in a compilation of similes, metaphors, and verbs
To release my fears, inhibitions, and reasons for tears
To specifically articulate my thought of love, lust, and hate
To speak my heart
To tell my story
I am a product of silence
So I stand here now ready to speak,
but will you listen?
No comments:
Post a Comment