Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thinking Of You...

There are always times when we catch ourselves consumed by the thought of another. We think of that person, if not all the time, then pretty damn close to it. We then try to convince ourselves that we’re not thinking about them at all… really and truly… this quote explains it all; “maybe if you can’t somebody out of your head, they’re supposed to be there.”


 

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Time makes the heart go weak

I believe in none of this crap

I am sooo glad to have you gone

But wait!

Don’t over react

I lo- like you

I do

My emotions for you run deeper

Than the deepest of seas

And please, know that I want

Terribly for you and i to be come one

Under the Holy Spirit, Father and Son

I love you

But boy do you consume my mind

Every minute

Every second

Every got damned time

I try and do my math

All I can think about is you

When I walk to class

It’s you

I’m wondering,

Hey if I see him what will I do

When I get dress in the morning

Don’t get it twisted,

I get cute for me,

But I get a little bit more sexy for you

Put on a little extra lip gloss

Wear those tighter jeans

Keep my hair down

‘Cause you like it that way

I must say

I think

I think

About you

Too damn much

Like when I’m brushing my teeth

I brush extra long

‘Cause I’m thinking about

When I’m a sing you

Your first song

And it’s getting ridiculous

I thinking of you when I shower

But don’t get excited

It ain’t like that, nope

I’m just thinking that I smell like you

So then I use a little bit more soap

When I go to the bathroom

Sooo yea

I don’t think about you then

But right when I get out

I do

When I’m eating

I think of you

When I go to the gym…

Okay fine, so I don’t go to the gym

But understand if I did

I’d be thinking of you

Then when I sleep I dream of you

I wake up smiling

Because I can’t wait to see you…

Okay so I lied

You’re not here

And I still can’t get you off my mind

Babe, I absolutely hate it that you’re gone

So hurry home

So you can hold me as I sleep

And think of you

All

Night

Long

No comments: