They say I need a guy to match my fly
I say I need a guy who can read my eyes, read my soul
Whose spirit fills mine and makes me whole
Whose hands are twice the size of mine,
Yet when cupped together, like a puzzle fit just fine
They say I need a guy to match my fly
I say I need a guy whose lips speak the words that my tongue wants to say
A guy to whom I never say goodbye
And whose face I don’t mind seeing everyday
When he lets go his embraces still lingers on
His hugs hum me a melody, his kiss, sings a song
They say I need a guy to match my fly
I say I need one that when I breathe him, I get high
I need him
‘Cause he’s the love of my life
no explanation... just a poem...
peaceeee
2 comments:
u don't need a guy... u are amazing and beautiful all on your own
Jen, this poem is beautiful. I honestly thought about printing it out and putting it on my wall. Dang, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brought a smile to my face!!
Post a Comment