Friday, January 23, 2009

ROCK my world


SOOOO i wrote this poem because i was in a little situation where... i didn't get what... or shall i so WHO i wanted :-) hehehe



Ever wonder why

The stars, the moon, and the sun

Never align

The earth never tilts

And the universe never spins your way?

I do.

You see,

He love her and he likes me

And she likes him and I like he

Can’t you see how it

Just

Don’t

Work?

I’ve done what I’ve been asked

I’m an educated girl with poise and an ass

Ha! I mean poise and class

I got poise and class

And by poise and class I mean

I just don’t let anyone tap that ass

Yet she.

She’s a breezy from the easy

Hood rat for sheezy

No class

AND she puts out that ass

But she wins

And I,

I’m here, empty-handed

The universe, you see

Never goes my way

Not last year

Not tomorrow

And def not today

The universe and I

We constantly fight

I pull and I push

It hits and it shoves

Telling me

“You good girls, ha, you never end above.”

So sit here I

Angry lost sad

Broken bruised tired and mad

And waiting

Waiting for the universe

To flip upside down and inside out

Turn around and jump and shout

Relieve me of my “happiness” drought

And ROCK MY WORLD!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice graphic choice