Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I think today will be a good day

MY dayyy : November 4th, 2008
A day when history shall be made...

Sooo today is looking on the bright side. I woke up early and just laid in bed, prayed and relaxed. Got up did the morning routine. On my way to class saw that guy who makes me smile. I decided to take beacon street to my class in Merkert instead of going through the dustbowl So I had my quite time... no one around to talk to... just time to reflect and think. newhoooo so im walking.. and its a good time. some runners rudely pass and bump into me.. but it doesn't bother me.. all of a sudden I hear background music in my head... weird right? WRONG lol it was serene and calming... but wait the music wasn't it my head at all... birds? nope, they're all gone cuz of the coldness right.. or at least not happy enough to sing... soo I turned to my right and saw this guy dressed for work in a suit and all playing the flute in his yard!!! okay, I don't know about you, but i have never in my life seen or even heard of something like that.. he was like playing the soundtrack to my life hahaha. it was really pretty too. Newhoo i thought it was great. Got to class on time.. actually i was early. 2nd one there. :-) Chem lab went surprisingly fast. its supposed to be 9am to 12pm and i got out at 1030am :-) yayyyyyyy lol and while im leaving my TA tells me my lab performance grade is a 4 out of 4 yippeeeey! things r going good. Then i got some free ben&jerrys ice cream yummmy... go vote!!! and so i go to eat lunch and my food is nasttyyy but, hey!, doesn't bother me none. alsooo i find out that this girl that i thought didn't like me as a person actually does... or maybe she's a really good actor. lol oh well.. Then i got a text messege from my best-guy-friend whom i haven't spoken to in FOREVER telling me that everything was okay and that he missed me... 
today seems like its going to be a good day
:-)

btw... facebook's voter counter is at 1,653,273.... i loveeee it!!! go votee!!!

peaceee



quote it uppp!
"Just waking up in the morning, gotta thank God, I don't know, but today seems kinda odd." -- Ice Cube


No comments: